UAQ Free Trade Zone
The Umm al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ) is an important strategic project that encourages business startups and provides crucial resources for their growth and development. UAQ FTZ is the best option for businesses of all sizes thanks to its convenient location 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
UAQ FTZ is one of the most sought-after free zones in the region, despite being relatively new. This is due to a number of compelling characteristics, such as
- Attractive tax incentives for potential investors
- Legal system that is both simple and straightforward to utilize.
- It has a stronger value offer for investment, making it a more affordable place for companies to do business.
- Its accessibility is a major selling point.
- Notably, there are no currency limits in UAQ FTZ and the zone allows for 100% business ownership. Because of its favorable conditions, it has become a center for startups, small enterprises, and independent contractors.
Benefits of the UAQ FTZ:
- Total freedom from both business and individual taxation.
- Complete freedom to bring home earnings and reinvest in the business.
- Tax exemptions on both importing and exporting.
- Elimination of currency restrictions and share capital mandates.
- Simple, upfront, no-surprise fees registration process.
- State-of-the-art office and storage space facilities.
- Perfect location for small and medium enterprises.
- Ports and airports on a global scale are conveniently close by.
- Unlimited legal flexibility for conducting business.
- The hiring of non-citizens is not restricted in any way.
- Encouragement of investment via the law.
- Reduced need for paperwork.
Company Registration in the Umm al Quwain Free Zone:
The Umm al Quwain free zone is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for business and investment, especially for start-ups. The location is a huge plus, as it is at an ideal spot. There are five main stages in establishing a new company:
- Finding the right name for your business.
- Payment of required fees.
- Director, management, shareholder, and lawyer document submission.
- Formalities associated with incorporating a business.
- Filing the paperwork to incorporate the business.