Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zones (RAKEZ)
Located in the center of Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) is governed by His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, a member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah. The RAK Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and the RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) wanted to better serve their respective specialized parks and customers, thus they joined forces to create RAKEZ.
Due to its strategic location, RAKEZ is a hub that links prosperous markets in the MENA region, Europe, South Asia, and Central Asia to investors. RAKEZ is dedicated to its purpose of empowering clients and investors by providing a first-rate economic zone with cutting-edge infrastructure and flexible service options.
RAKEZ’s primary benefits for companies are
- A quick and easy sign-up procedure.
- A wholly foreign-owned company.
- No financial or business tax is required.
- Freedom to bring back earnings and investments.
- Quick and easy visa and residency applications for the United Arab Emirates.
- Little confinements on the workforce.
- Cutting-edge technology and infrastructure.
- There are no monetary restrictions.
- The customs fees are free in number
- Exceptional airport and port access.
- Rules and laws that can be easily understood.
- Furnished workplaces and storage facilities
- A variety of commercial spaces to suit the needs of different types of startups.
RAKEZ provides a wide variety of company formation options
- Branch of a Local Company.
- Branch of a Foreign Company.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – an entity with 2 to 5 shareholders.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – an entity with a single shareholder.
Companies working within RAKEZ benefit from the economic zone’s status as one of the fastest-growing free zones in the Middle East due to the many opportunities and solutions it offers.