Auditing In DMCC
Auditing in DMCC:-Dubai Multi Commodities Centre is a dynamic free zone in UAE established in 2022 where companies may be set up with designated licenses and 100% foreign ownership. DMCC offers simple and flexible business setup, serves trading, service industrial licenses. However, companies in the free zone are required to keep their books of accounts and audit the books every year.
All the companies registered with DMCC will submit audited financials at the time of renewal license every year. The companies fail to submit the audited financials to DMCC cause penalties. 3a global with experienced professionals will help business to audit the financial data in detail and submit the reports to the DMCC portal on time. The process contains:
- Preparation of necessary documents such as previous audit report, financial statements, ledgers, bank statements, receipts, etc.
- Checking and verification of books of accounts
- Re calculation of values in the books of accounts to ensure the accuracy
- Meetings to identify any issues discussed that might affect financial performance
- Preparation of audit reports
- Submit report to DMCC portal