Personal Trainer Licensing in Dubai
Dubai is a great spot to launch your personal training business if you are passionate about working out, staying healthy, and fitness, and you enjoy coaching others to become more physically fit. Dubai has top-notch facilities, a booming fitness scene, and a sizable population of fitness devotees.
You must adhere to certain rules and specifications in order to work as a personal trainer in Dubai. Personal trainers in the United Arab Emirates must possess the needed skills and knowledge in addition to a certificate, diploma, or degree from an accredited institution. The Register of Exercise Professions, or REPS UAE, is the abbreviation for this qualification.
To operate in Dubai at a level of professional competence, personal trainers must also be connected to a licensed business or licensing organization. The license for personal trainers in Dubai is issued by the General Authority of Youth Sports and Affairs. To work in Dubai, you also need a work and residency visa.
If you already hold personal training certifications and are a member of the REPS body in your nation, you can visit the REPS website of the UAE to see if your credentials are accepted there. You can apply for a work visa and operate as a fitness teaching and personal training expert in Dubai thanks to the fact that the majority of international personal trainer courses and diplomas are REPS UAE-approved.
In Dubai, partnering with local experts in business formation, such as 3AGlobal, is the simplest approach to launch your own personal training enterprise. They can help you with handling the visa requirements, getting your personal trainer license, and managing the company registration process.
The steps to obtaining your personal trainer license in Dubai are as follows:
- Collaborate with 3AGlobal: Enlist the help of a regional firm that specializes in company formation, such as Trade License Zone, to help you through the procedure.
- Select a Business Structure: Decide on the best business structure while taking into account the advantages and assistance that particular free zones in Dubai have to offer. In some free zones, freelancer licenses are available, enabling you to form your own business and profit from the benefits and visa eligibility.
- Select and Register a Business Name: select and register a business name that complies with the UAE naming laws.
- Notarize your business documents: Contact the Department of Economic Development in Dubai (D-DED) to request the notarization of the company’s Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA).
- Submit your Business License Application: Include the completed application form, the preliminary business plan, and any supporting documents, including copies of your passport, the MOA, and the AOA.
- Obtain your personal trainer license and visa: The General Authority of Youth and Sports Welfare in Dubai will issue you your personal trainer license.
You can sponsor your dependents for visas once you get your personal trainer license and visa. The procedure is the same whether you want to sponsor a spouse, a child, or domestic help.