How To Start An Event Management Company In Dubai
Due to Dubai’s growing economic climate and various events occurring throughout the year, starting an event management company in Dubai is a highly rewarding business venture.
Here are the steps to get a license for an event management company in Dubai
- Identify the functions of your company. Specify the scope of your event management company and list every service you intend to provide. Make sure you include everything from event organizing to providing food and lodging to renting out spaces.
- Think of a catchy but descriptive name for your organization. Make sure it doesn’t violate any local laws in Dubai.
- Decide what kind of setup you want: a free zone or a mainland location in Dubai for your event management company
- Get a license and pay the associated fees: Please submit your application to the DED for review once it is complete. Include copies of the passports of all owners and partners, a certificate of registration for the business name, passport images, and copies of any necessary initial approvals from relevant agencies. You’ll need to fork over around AED 15,000 for your event management license.
- Open a bank account and apply for visas at the same time. Apply for visas for yourself, your partners, your employees, and your dependents at the same time. Create a business bank account immediately. Once everything is in order with your application, your event management license will be issued to you within a few days.
3AGlobal is the perfect business partner for anyone thinking about starting an event management company in Dubai. 3AGlobal, the most trusted name in company setup in Dubai, can help you get all the permits and approvals you need to run successful events. We have a history of successfully assisting entrepreneurs in starting successful event management firms in Dubai. Contact 3AGlobal right now for help setting up your company.