You can start a business in the UAE even if you have a job there.
You work full-time in the UAE, but you’re thinking about starting your own business. You’re not alone. Many people in the UAE choose to start their own business while keeping a steady job that pays well .A reliable source of income can give you the courage to start a new business, knowing that you will still be able to pay your bills even if the business has problems in its first year. Dubai is trying hard to become the best place in the world to start a business. what do you need to do to start a business while working? You can do one of the following:
No Objection Letter (NOC) from your current company: If you want to start a company on the mainland, you must get a NOC from your present company.
Here’s what you need to do to get a NOC:
- File a visa request on the Dubai Trade Portal. – Send in the necessary papers, such as a copy of your passport, a reservation for your company’s name, the Articles of Association (AOA), and the Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Give a promise of AED 50,000 from a bank or in cash.
- Get a letter of commitment signed by the partner in the UAE.
- Pay AED 500 as the fee for getting the NOC.
- Get the Department of Economic Development’s (DED) permission.
- The company should keep the NOC in its files.
If you can’t get a NOC from your current company, you can still start your business in the UAE in other ways:
- Start a business in your spouse’s name: You can start a business in the UAE in the name of your spouse and make them the Managing Director.
Start a business in a free zone. In the UAE, workers don’t need a NOC to work in a free trade zone, so this is a good way to start a business while still working.
By thinking about these options and learning about the specific rules and requirements, you can achieve your business goals while still working full-time in the UAE.
Feel free to contact us for starting a new business in UAE