Reasons to Choose Sharjah Media City Free Zone
Shams, in Sharjah, is a progressive free zone that helps the media and creative industries flourish. Its dedicated office spaces provide numerous useful amenities and services for startups and established companies. The most important features of SHAMS are as follows:
- Enhanced Company Presence Through Personalized Branding with Shams, Companies Can Fully Brand Their Workspaces.
- Visa Issuance: Companies can get up to 12 work visas per license, making it simpler to hire foreign workers with niche expertise.
- Shams offers dedicated access cards, which ensure that only approved individuals are able to enter the secure areas of the building at any given time.
- Meeting and Conference Rooms: Modern, technologically-advanced meeting and conference rooms are offered on a pay-as-you-go basis, relieving enterprises of the burden of purchasing and maintaining costly infrastructure.
- Lockers for Owners and Employees: This feature allows business owners and their teams to maintain a clutter-free environment by storing personal goods out of sight.
- Shams provides businesses with high-speed Wi-Fi, printing, and photocopying services so that they may remain connected and productive at all times.
- Soundproof phone booths allow for discreet talks to take place away from distracting workplace noise.
- Workspace tenants at Shams are offered free use of the on-site gym for a period of three months in an effort to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to a cafeteria and restaurant is included with the workspaces, making it easy for business owners and their teams to take a break for lunch or dinner.
- Convenient on-site vending and automated teller machine services enable for on-the-go refreshments and cash withdrawals.
To sum up, the designated workplaces at Shams provide a full suite of amenities designed to boost effectiveness and output. If they have easy access to basic services, firms can concentrate on expanding their operations rather than spending time and money on routine administrative activities.