UAE Providing Fastest Licensing In The World
The SPC Free Zone has also unveiled a limited-time package aimed at reducing business licensing and setup costs. This package provides a strategic opportunity for business owners to join the region’s largest publishing ecosystem.
Essential documents are the following
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- lease agreements at the free zone
- share certificates
- certificates of formation
- Business activity certificates.
Additionally, the package covers crucial administrative processes like
- E-channel registration
- establishment card issuance
- UAE residency in less than five days
- Emirates ID
For AED 14,500 ,One can obtain their 45-minute business license
- one investor visa
- Flexibility to engage in up to three activities from a diverse selection of 1,500 business activities available within the free zone.
- Companies entering the SPC Free Zone will also have access to various exceptional business support services, including corporate banking assistance.
Located in Sharjah, which serves as a strong regional gateway for mainstream and emerging market sectors, businesses within the SPC Free Zone will benefit from
- The emirate’s pro-investor legal and regulatory frameworks,
- Well-connected business environment,
- Low operating costs.
- The free zone offers furnished offices and customizable spaces,
- The region’s only print-on-demand printing facility within its premises.
The SPC Free Zone is committed to offering unrivaled prospects for regional market expansion and worldwide influence as a leader in boosting Sharjah’s status as a global hub for the creative and intellectual sectors.