Starting a Company in the Dubai International Automobile and Equipment Manufacturing Free Zone (DUCAMZ)
Dubai, the second-largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates, is a bustling metropolis with a wide range of industry-specific business prospects. When it comes to the automotive industry in the United Arab Emirates, DUCAMZ is a major player on the global stage. In addition to contributing to the expansion and improvement of the UAE, the Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone offers a number of advantages. The company was founded to serve the needs of the African, Asian, Middle Eastern, and domestic auto export markets.
What makes Dubai’s Car and Automotive City Free Zone the ideal location for your company?
- A thriving transportation infrastructure designed specifically for the automotive sector is one of the many advantages of setting up shop in DUCAMZ.
- Competition in a given market is bolstered by the presence of large, multi-national corporations. DUCAMZ is already home to a number of well-known businesses, including Al-Meezan Motors, Luxury Motors, and Al-Habib Motors.
- Warehouses, showrooms, offices, and workshops are also accessible in the free zone.
Establishing a company in DUCAMZ has many advantages.
The registration procedure for foreign investors is simplified and streamlined. Business registration requirements could change from free zone to free zone. The federal government, motivated by the goal of developing a developed economy, expedites the licensing procedure by obtaining all required permissions and certifications from relevant departments.
Among the many advantages of establishing a company in DUCAMZ are
- wholly owned by a foreign entity
- Return of all earnings and investments in full
- Reasonable shipping costs
- Parking for an unrestricted number of foreign automobiles
- Freedom from currency constraints, allowing for easy movement of funds
- Motivating place of employment
- Quick and simple approval with authorities
- Insurance, banking, shipping, workshops, autos, and dining options are just some of the services that may be accessed with the help of Dubai Ports Authority.
- Access to a Qualified Labor Pool
- Tax exemption for individuals and businesses
- Help with administration
- Robust links to global markets via networking
How to Form a DUCAMZ Corporation
- Fill out the application form.
- Choose a business or trading name
- write out the company’s Articles of Association (AoA), which spell out the company’s goals and obligations.
- Each party must provide their own forms of identity, banking information, and residency evidence.
- Establishing a subsidiary in the Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone requires registering the details of a partner and submitting the Articles of Association of the parent firm.