Dubai World Trade Centre
After nearly four decades in operation, Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) has introduced a cutting-edge new free zone in 2015.
Businesses looking to increase their regional and worldwide competitiveness will find the DWTC Authority’s promise of a competitive and well-regulated environment to be irresistible.
It provide a prime location within Dubai’s Central Business District for small and large businesses to set up shop and gain access to regional and international markets. It offer a prestigious business address in the form of office space for lease, with options for both traditional and collaborative work styles. DWTC Authority-regulated free zone includes both the DWTC and the adjacent One Central.
– Situated in Dubai’s Central Business District
– connectivity to the entire region
– Grade A commercial structures
– Award-winning developments
– Single-landlord property arrangements
– collaborative and conventional workspaces
– Attractive packages for startups and SMEs
– Close proximity to world-class business events
Categories of Licenses
- Commercial License
- General Trading License
- Professional License
- Event Management
- e-Commerce License