All You Need About Dubai Expo
Dubai Expo 2020 is an important international occasion with economic and cultural ramifications. Here are some crucial details you need to be aware of:
- Historical Background: The first World Expo, which featured technological advancements from the industrial revolution, was staged in London in 1851. Since then, world expositions have been conducted to showcase developments in a variety of industries.
- Dubai’s Bid: On November 27, 2013, Dubai’s official acceptance as the Expo host was celebrated throughout the UAE. As part of the festivities, the famous Burj Khalifa was lit.
- Special Recognition: The Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia (MENASA) region’s first Expo will be hosted in Dubai in 2020. The conference’s overarching topic is “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future,” and its three subthemes are Opportunity, Mobility, and Sustainability.
- Geographical Advantage: Dubai’s central location makes it convenient for travelers and time-saving from Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Dubai Expo 2020 will take place from October 2020 to April 2021 and will last six months. Approximately 190 nations are anticipated to take part, and throughout this time, 25 million visitors are anticipated.
- Innovation as a focal point: The Expo will bring together the brightest minds in the world with a focus on innovation, collaboration, and human creativity. The discussion on global topics including climate change, biodiversity, sustainable living, jobs, and transportation will take place on this platform.
- Volunteer Participation: The event will be supported by almost 30,000 volunteers of all ages and nationalities, adding to the event’s unique atmosphere.
- worldwide Importance: Dubai Expo 2020 is anticipated to be the third-largest worldwide event with cultural and economic ramifications, behind the Olympics and FIFA World Cup.
- Al Maktoum International Airport: The Al Maktoum International Airport welcomes guests and is conveniently accessible to the Expo site. The airport is undergoing expansion in order to accommodate the rising passenger and cargo demand, with the goal of becoming the largest airport in the world when it is finished.
- Dubai South: A brand-new metropolis with top-notch infrastructure is being created, and it includes the Expo site. After it is finished, the entire Emirate of Dubai will change. Dubai South provides options for establishing a business and residing in an urban neighborhood.
It is advised to invest in Dubai as soon as possible if you want to take part in this revolution. 3AGlobal can offer direction at various stages.