Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
The Abu Dhabi Business Center was established in March 2006 with the sole goal of driving major improvements and breakthroughs inside the Emirates Aviation Centre. SkyCity, a division of Abu Dhabi Airports Company, manages construction in the Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ), a high-end commercial area close to Abu Dhabi International Airport. ADAFZ, like other free zones in the UAE, offers foreign investors in the airport services, aviation, cargo and freight, logistics, aerospace, and aerospace industries a full range of the traditional benefits typically offered by Free Zone authorities.
In addition to these benefits, businesses who have registered in ADAFZ have access to a wide range of infrastructure resources, such as logistics units, warehouse solutions, commercial offices, and land plots.
ADAFZ Approved Business Activities:
ADAFZ encourages international business development by providing a friendly setting for overseas investors to start up shop. Within the Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone.
The following types of businesses can be established
- IT and Telecommunication
- Consultancy Management
- Light Industries
- Marketing and Event Management
- Airport Services
ADAFZ provides a variety of licenses for a wide range of commercial endeavors
- The ADAFZ Trading License is required for any export, import, distribution, or storage operations within the Free Trade Zone.
- A Service License authorizes the free zone holder to provide services that are consistent with those of the parent company.
- An industrial license allows for the export of manufactured goods and the import of certain raw materials used in the production process.
Advantages for Companies that Have Signed Up with ADAFZ
- 100% income and tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from tariffs
- Location near Abu Dhabi International Airport is ideal for facilitating trade.
- The use of state-of-the-art infrastructure with round-the-clock security
- Ability to enter local marketplaces without any hassle
- Seamless access to regional markets
- Independent regulatory framework
- In-house Telecommunication and IT services
To sum it up, the Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone is an attractive option for foreign investors who want to set up shop in a thriving economic climate that offers a variety of benefits.